What are my responsibilities?
• Shape and implement DI MC commodity strategy in close collaboration with procurement partner.
• Manage efficient a virtual Commodity Engineering Team globally – drive the transformation, optimize supplier portfolio together with procurement, coordinate measure to qualify supplier and material.
• Optimize cross-functional collaboration to transmit technical requirements to supplier reducing risks at supplier – act as a leader for synchronization of critical and strategy issues, stipulate actively knowledge exchange with R&D, active collaboration with procurement to optimize costs
• Coordinate and execute supplier audits and determine the need Quality Agreements – implement preventive quality methods, use SQM related methods, tools and risk management in supplier related processes, projects and products (e.g. 8D, FMEA, MQP, Six Sigma, SQPC, SupRiM), to improve supplier quality and reduce potential risks.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Engineering studies in the field of electrical engineering, manufacturing technology or comparable.
• Experience in quality management function in technical field.
• Experience in Qualification of suppliers and parts (for example 8D, FMEA, Control plan, VDA 6.3 audits).
• Expertise regarding "capacitors, resistors, discrete, standard logic, crystals/oscillators" preferred
• Strong strategic orientation and forward thinking, working towards targets
• Good communication skills across global cultures, integrity, and confidence in dealing with internal and external stakeholders across all levels of hierarchy as well as team members.
• Knowledge of English for daily business communication, basic German desirable.
What else do I need to know?
You can look forward to:
• Working for a leader in totally integrated automation and drive solutions.
• Experiencing truly international activities with travelling and use of English on daily basis.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time