Senior Project Engagement at Siemens Egypt
Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio, hence Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our Digital Portfolio will enable our customers to enjoy occupant’s intuitive buildings which are comfortable, safe, secure and energy efficient.
Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
Join our Siemens - Smart Infrastructure - Digital Gird (SI-DG) is one of the leading global suppliers of products, systems, solutions, and services for the economical, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power. As the trusted partner for the development and extension of an efficient and reliable power infrastructure, Digital Gird offers utilities and the industry the portfolio they need. This includes facilities and systems for the low-voltage and distribution power grid level, smart grid and energy automation solutions, power supply for industrial plants, and high-voltage transmission systems. Represented in more than 90 countries, this Siemens Division has nearly 53,000 employees and more than 100 production sites worldwide.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
In this role you will for SI-DG setup in Egypt we are looking for Senior Commercial Project Manager to support our growing business:
- Manage Project finances on the basis of contractual developments and risk situation.
- Supports in managing and optimizing targeted financial results with due professional care (e.g. project gross profit, cash flow, assets and financing instruments)
- Ensures the accuracy of the cost and pricing calculation
- Prepares commercial documentation for regular project status meetings and ensures the accuracy of the commercial project data (FC, MIKA, cash flow)
- Ensures compliance with Siemens FRG and local GAAP requirements
- Ensures the accuracy of project books and records, incl. recording of such in appropriate systems, e.g. SAP
- Initiates invoicing according to project progress and contractual terms
- Supports in identifying, minimizing non-conformance costs and establishing an appropriate reporting structure
- Conducts contracts/order negotiations with regard to commercial aspects
- Ensures the application and the continuously managing of financial Guarantees, Bonds and project securities
- Is actively involved in sales / project initiation phase (CRM), if applicable: analyzing customers requirements, examine their commercial and contractual feasibility and transferability into a bid or project proposal, incl. ECC
- Ensures proper execution of all tasks with all relevant stakeholders, i.e. SFS (e.g. financing, insurance, guarantees, currency & commodity hedging), CF (e.g. AC, Taxes, Treasury, Audit), RIC incl. OR, Legal and Compliance, HR (incl. Delegation process), ECC, Customs etc
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- Several years of experience in different finance related functions, e.g. order processing, project controlling, accounting
- Experience with (commercial) project management tools
- Overview of local laws of countries directly affected by the project
- Skilled user of Excel, PowerPoint
- Good financial analytical skills
- Good team player and quick learner, willing to work hard and flexibly
- Preferably above 5 years finance/controlling background; with 3 years project business experience
- Strong communication and cooperation skills
- Strong English skills, both orally and in writing, are mandatory for this position
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industrial LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time