If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
The Digital Industry Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products – be it the automotive or aerospace industry, firmware engineering or other interesting sectors.
Your mission in new role:
Working now in our Agile team to define, create and sharpen the firmware of Siemens’ world leading industrial automation products(PLC/IPC/HMI/IOT), you will carry out the core product of the industrial automation system by the dawn of the Industrial 4.0 era.
Your new role – Challenging and future oriented
1. You will focus on the FW design and implementation for industrial automation products.
2. You will be a team player in a cross functional (product management, HW dev and manufacture) and cross continental (China, Germany, and USA) team.
3. You will need to actively contribute to the whole Product Life Cycle Management process including phases of planning, developing, massive manufacture and maintenance.
4. You will need to smartly convert your expertise in software engineering, Agile practice, DevOps solutions, and Product Security, into the customer values of Siemens products.
5. You will need to consistently improve your outputs, and ensure an on time delivery with high quality even under the pressure of limited schedule and cost.
Your Qualifications – solid and appropriate
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Science.
2. 5+ years of FW development. 5+ years in C/C++.
3. Substantial knowledge and experiences in software and system including embedded(Linux) system, SSL/TCP/IP, and driver.
4. Experiences with industrial communication protocol (e.g. Profinet, Ethercat…), QT development, security design, industrial automation system(e.g. motion control, PID control and expansion modules), machine vision and intelligence system are plus.
5. Good communication skill and a quick learner for new technologies.
6. Fluent in English.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time