If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
The Digital Industry Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products – be it the automotive or aerospace industry, software engineering or other interesting sectors.
Your mission in new role:
Working now in our Agile team to define, create and sharpen the Engineering System of Siemens’ world leading programmable logic controller (PLC) products, you will carry out the core controllers of the industrial micro-automation system by the dawn of the Industrial 4.0 era.
Your new role – Challenging and future oriented
1. You will focus on the software design and implementation for PLC products.
2. You will be a team player in a cross functional (product management, HW dev and manufacture) and cross continental (China, Germany, and USA) team.
3. You will need to actively contribute to the whole Product Life Cycle Management process including phases of planning, developing, massive manufacture and maintenance.
4. You will need to smartly convert your expertise in software engineering, Agile practice, DevOps solutions, and Product Security, into the customer values of Siemens products.
5. You will need to consistently improve your outputs, and ensure an on time delivery with high quality even under the pressure of limited schedule and cost.
Your Qualifications – solid and appropriate
1. Ideally you have successfully completed university education in one of the areas: Informatics, mathematics, physics, engineering sciences or you will have earned the recognition of such academic achievements based on practical programming experiences.
2. You must have more than 4 years of professional experience in frontend development.
5. You have proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
6. You have experience with Web performance optimization, understand HTTP/ HTTPS, Web cache, cookie etc.
7. You have good logic thinking and deep level debug skills.
8. Good at UI/UX design is plus.
9. Good communication skill (oral and written) and a quick learner for new technologies and trend.
10. You are fluent in English – additional languages are plus but not required.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time