If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
The Digital Industry Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products – be it the automotive or aerospace industry, mechanical engineering or other interesting sectors.
Your mission in new role:
Work in a new Agile development team, to define and deliver HMI product from a customer and market requirement point of view - regarding content prioritization and quality through the whole product lifecycle from the definition to the phase-out. You are the owner of our fascinating “new window” for the micro-automation Eco system between human and machine.
Your new role – Challenging and future oriented
1. You will be a configuration management engineer for a new generation of HMI product.
2. You will be part of a newly created, fun, innovate, diverse and international team (China, German, Turkey, India)
3. You need estimate the cost and effort of your own work packages, independently implement the work packages in a suitable way with balance of cost, schedule, and quality, continues improvement for better solution in projects.
4. You need maintain or develop the environment for SW/FW development.
5. You need maintain or develop the script for product setup.
6. You need develop the CI/CD of SW/FW with other engineers together.
7. You love continuous learning and sharing to team members, and be unafraid of bring new ideas forward.
8. You have good habit to document result and transfer outputs with quality to next stage in process.
Your Qualifications – solid and appropriate
1. Ideally you have successfully completed university education in the areas of Informatics, mathematics, physics, engineering sciences or you will have earned the recognition of such academic achievements based on practical programming experiences.
2. You must have more than 4 years of professional experience in configuration management or system integration.
3. You must demonstrate expertise in ClearCase/ClearCase Multisite and TFS. Git is plus.
4. You must have knowledge about makefile. MSI installer is plus.
5. You must know about C/C++ project build and package both on Windows and Linux.
6. You have solid script program knowledge, familiar with one of: bat, shell, python etc.
7. Good CI/CD knowledge and experience based on Jenkins or GitLab is plus.
8. Good communication skill (oral and written) and a quick learner for new technologies and trend.
9. You are fluent in English – additional languages are plus but not required.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time