Are you looking for a global role in an international team? This is your opportunity! You can work from either of our Cybersecurity hubs in Lisbon or Madrid.
What will be your challenge?
- Design, implementation, automation and documentation of IT service management and project management requirements in a Service Now based standard solution. As a process owner, you'll take care of its optimization as well.
- Cooperation with internal specialist departments and other Siemens / IT departments worldwide
- Management of IT service providers taking quality standards into account, including service level agreements (SLA)
- Support in drafting contracts, monitoring compliance with contractual rights and obligations, as well as controlling and approving the supplier's project and service billing
- Support in planning, securing and controlling the budget of the relevant IT services, taking into account cost transparency and forecast quality
- Advice, informing and training for IT/Cybersecurity staff
What do I bring with me?
- University degree in business informatics or comparable.
- Several years of practical experience with and very good understanding of the ITGC
- Experience with internal and external audits are desirable
- Experience with Service Now or Service Now based solutions
- ITIL Foundation training and / or PMI certification; ITIL Expert certification desirable
- Professional experience in IT service management or similar areas is desirable
- Intercultural experience desirable
- Confident in using MS Office and reporting tools such as Tableau
- Confident in handling presentation techniques
- Business language fluency in English, spoken and written
- Willingness to travel or flexibility for trips abroad
- Initiative - analytical skills - result orientation - critical thinking - organizational skills and quality orientation - communication skills - customer orientation - ability to change - ability to learn
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experience makes us more competitive and better able to respond successfully to society's demands. That's why we value candidates who reflect the diversity we enjoy in Siemens
Curious about our Cybersecurity hubs? The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with the Corporate Technology Cybersecurity team, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: https://www.siemens.com/pt/en/home/company/hr/jobs/lisbontechhub.html
#CTCYS #cybersecurity #ciberseguridad #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub #LI-DL #digitalminds
Company: Siemens Holding S.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time