We are looking for Software Engineer who will join our team that builds innovative remote scanning assistance solution. This solution contributes to the future of healthcare – telemedicine will be becoming permanent new normal. Don’t miss this great opportunity!
As Software Engineer you will participate on the entire product development & maintenance processes (analyzes, design, implementation, testing, production, deployments, maintenance, optimization, fault reports handling etc.) – you will learn & see all end-to-end aspects of the product development – that’s the unique proposition of joining specifically this adventure. We additionally offer you:
- Personal & professional growth (e.g. becoming SW Architect)
- State-of-the-art applications, technology, and methodologies
- Lean environment
- Credo: „We don’t do mistakes - we learn”
- Team with great people
- And the fun.
More about us: http://www.siemens.sk/download/velki-ludia/We expect:
- Now we seek for mid-level or senior developer to strengthen team’s competences. Appropriate experiences based on the claimed seniority will be tackled during the interview you will be invited for.
- University degree in Computer Science
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of C#
- Not the MUSTs
but it is an advantage if you have following:
- ASP.NET, .NET Core
- Knowledge of IP networks and protocols (LAN, IP, TCP/UDP, ...)
- Knowledge of some scripting language(s)
Personality requirements and skills:
- Does the things to the end
- Open for the changes
- Team player (more important are team results than individual ones)
- Willing to continuously learn
- Having sense of humor
The job will require occasional traveling to Germany (after COVID-19 pandemic is over).
What do we offer:
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 2000EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time