specialist & Project manager of Social media communications of Digital
· Support to design and implement social media (paid & organic) communications/marketing strategies to reach, engage, convert and retain target audiences based on brand strategy and business needs.
· Social media communications content development – creation of audience-driven content for various social media platforms and adaptation of content from centralized content team.
· Independently design, execute and own creative social media/digital marketing campaigns and initiatives to generate brand awareness, grow up channels, drive top of funnel traffic and engagement.
· Keep exploring new digital/social media platforms/applications.
· Leverage and analyze “big data” from social listening, campaign tracking, competitive monitoring, media to explore deep-insights of consumers, to improve planning.
· Manage team budget and able to prioritize projects to meet team objectives.
· Recruit digital/social media agencies to support programs, campaigns and community management.
· Strong mindset to drive business value via exploring social CRM/leads generation/Influencer engagement, and other new digital tactics.
· 4-6 years of marketing experience, with hands on experience in social/digital communications/marketing.
· A smart creative with strategic thinking, curiosity, priority-setting and self-motivation.
· B2B industry know-how and experience will be a plus.
· Strong project management skills when working in virtual team across functions.
· Excellent social media content writing.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and mandarin.
· Must be a strong team player with multi-task capability.
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time