- If you are someone who aspires to design and implement scalable, distributed, and resilient backend systems, we might just have a right position for you.
- This position is with the most preferred meter data management system EnergyIP®.
- You will be working with advanced feature of programming language. Reading and debugging the open source software will be just like another day in the office.
- You get to work as part of an awesome, collaborative, and talented team that takes pride in building a useful and elegant product.
- We partner with Product Management, UX designers, Product Support, Product Implementation, Product Testing and Documentation teams to continuously build a better experience for our customers.
- Software Engineer contributes to the design, development, support, and maintenance of various components of EnergyIP® product.
- Works as an independent contributor and actively participates in the design process with the leads and architects. Requires good knowledge in Core Java and related technologies.
- Takes full ownership of assigned EnergyIP® components/applications.
- Design and Development of various components of EnergyIP®
- Write Unit test cases for the components developed
- Integration testing of the components developed with other EnergyIP® product components, if required.
- Bug fixes / Maintenance of the components developed as well as any other components of EnergyIP® assigned.
- Design Documentation and customer Facing Documentation
- We need a graduate - BE in Computer Science or equivalent with 2 to 4 years of experience in developing software applications using Java and database technologies.
- Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills.
- Good knowledge in Core Java, Advance Java (JMX, Multithreading, Java Memory Model, Garbage Collection, Class Loading, Generics, Annotations, Advanced JDBC)
- Strong knowledge in OOAD
- Ability to debug complex Java and database applications, read and debug the open source software
- Knowledge and Experience in Web Services (REST, SOAP), Messaging technologies (Kafka), Spring (AOP, Dependency Injection, Transactions, JTA, Spring JDBC)
- Good written and oral communication skills
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time