We are currently looking for a Junior Data Scientist in Energy Applications for our Software Department in Smart Infrastructure area in our Headquarter in Milan! The purpose of the training project is to acquire skills concerning AI algorithms for Energy applications.
Which are my activities and my tasks?
With the constant presence of a company tutor the intern will support the following activities:
- Collaboration in a proactive way in a multidisciplinary team to identify and validate business use cases that can be better tackled with data analysis.
- Analysis and identification of the most suitable Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning models for data analysis related to the energy sector.
- Design and development of analytics solutions on the identified real use case scenarios.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Math or Engineering - Currently enrolled for master’s degree
- Good knowledge of Python and/or R
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Interpersonal skills, result oriented, proactivity, autonomy, relational skills, team working
- Good knowledge of English and Italian language (spoken, written)
What else do I need to know?
- Location: Milan
- Duration: 6 months internship full time
- Reimbursement package/ reimbursement and benefits: internship refund (800€ gross per month), company canteen included
What else do you have to know?
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds“
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We look forward to receiving an online application in response to this job offer. Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered. Please upload your CV in English and an accompanying letter would be appreciated.Contacts
For further information or questions you can contact:
Siemens S.p.A.Human Resources - Talent Acquisition
Via Privata Vipiteno, 4, 20128 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time