If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
The Digital Industry Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products – be it the automotive or aerospace industry, mechanical engineering or other interesting sectors.
Your mission in new role:
Work together with different engineers in our Agile development team, to design, implement, maintain, enhance, test and debug for Siemens IPC products. You will join our journey to the new industrial computing world and AI application.
Your new role – Challenging and future oriented
1. You will design SW with other engineers together for a new generation of IPC product, IPC based machine vision or intelligent system by understanding customer value.
2. You will be part of a newly created, fun, innovative, diverse, and international team.
3. You need estimate the cost and effort of your own work packages, independently implement the work package in a suitable way with balance of cost, schedule, and quality, and continues improvement for better solution in projects.
4. You need to implement the software/algorithm design, coding, testing, debugging, problem solving, reporting during the whole PLM process under the Agile context.
5. You support test engineer to consider test plan and programming for more automation test.
6. You participate in development environment set up plan with security consideration under supporting from configuration manager.
7. In addition to your developer role you can also take other functions in the area of DevOps developer or scrum master in the future.
8. You love continuous learning and sharing to team members and be unafraid of bring new ideas forward.
Your Qualifications – solid and appropriate
1. Ideally you have successfully completed university education in the areas of Informatics, mathematics, physics, engineering sciences or you will have earned the recognition of such academic achievements based on practical programming experiences.
2. You must have substantiated knowledge and hands-on experiences in computer vision, artificial intelligence frameworks or related fields.
3. Strong independent AI technical survey ability and implementation skills. Able to review and implement state of art.
4. Strong programming skills (Python is a must)
5. Knowledge in both classic machine learning (decision-tree, svm, etc.) and deep learning (classification, object detection, embedding learning, etc).
6. Familiar with OpenCV, Pytorch, Tensorflow or other related frameworks/libraries.
7. You have good logic and strategic thinking and deep level debug skills and have more than 3 years of professional experience in SW/FW development.
8. Knowledge of the Linux OS and embedded system development is plus.
9. You are a quick learner for new technologies and technology trend.
You are fluent in English (oral and written) – additional languages are plus but not required.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time