Process Expert - Records To Report
Master Data Maintenance
We provide a variety of competitive, innovative and reliable Record-to-Report services from maintaining financial records to financial closing and reporting. We process, compile and deliver relevant financial information covering Accounting & Closing, commercial tax and Master data services.
We deliver maximum value to the business by driving Record-to-Report optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach. We also support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
This is your role. What part will you play?
• Perform daily Customer/Vendor Creations and Modifications for 3rd party and Intra Companies requests.
• Processing of emergency requests (as applicable), Contacting requestors for Discrepancy resolution and providing assistance to the team as needed
• Drive SLA achievement for the team
• Lead and complete process improvement project
• Trainings to the team
• Understanding of AR/AP process
• Ensure proper Accounting and Controls are performed for processing activity.
• Handling of critical & sensitive data of Business partner
• Understanding of various quality Methodologies
• Excellent Spoken and written Communication Skills
• Handling of emails and calls
• Flexible working in US base time (Night shift)
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time