During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and wellbeing of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Siemens EDA is a leader in electronic design automation. We enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more efficiently. We pioneer digitalisation of electronic design and bring elite digitalisation to the vision for our customers.
Our Simcenter FLOEFD software puts the power of CFD simulation in your hands. Built on a foundation of intelligent, fast and accurate technology, it can help reduce the overall simulation time by as much as 75% and enhance productivity by up to 40x.
We are looking for highly motivated energetic software engineers with expertise in software development in Moscow.Job Requirements
- act as a member of a FloEFD product family development team
- develop new and maintain existing algorithms for results processing of Computational Fluid Dynamics\ CAE simulation software integrated in major CAD systems, elements of interactive simulation, 3D mesh based fields visualization and various pieces of functionality using C++, OpenGL, GLSL and related technologies
MSc\BCl Computer Science or related field & industry experience in software development is required, along with:
- Programming Languages\libraries: Strong skills C++14 and higher, stl, boost
- Practical experience in object oriented code design, patterns, shared memory parallelization, and strong knowledge of fundamental algorithms and data structures is required.
- Experience in OpenGL\GPU programming.
- Good math skills are required.
- Familiarity with version control systems like git is required.
Knowledge and/or experience in the following areas will be an advantage: OS (Windows\Linux) architecture; experience in team projects; MSVS, bug tracking, code review and other software development instruments; knowledge of CAD packages API; and/or basic knowledge of physics and Computational Fluid Dynamics.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens. Make real what matters.
At Siemens, everyone can bring their whole self to work. This is why we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation where necessary.
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance and pension. Through our flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: MG Dev. Services Ltd., Moscow Branch
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time