Your tasks and responsibilities:
• You will be responsible for developing procedures for configuring, installing, and diagnosing computer hardware as a component of medical systems. The goal is the automation/diagnosis of the components of a computer system.
• The goal of computer hardware diagnostics is to minimize and avoid hardware downtime through rapid fault localization and preventive measures even before a component fails in cooperation with the client
• You will be responsible for software development including definition and planning of modular work packages starting from design to implementation and verification including documentation
• The implementation in Python, C/C++ under Windows/Linux and the use of current network protocols, e.g. DHCP, tftp, http is also part of your tasks.
• You will ensure the further development of our hardware diagnostic toolchain (acquisition of test data through hardware tests, analysis, interpretation, visualization, user interface) with regard to customer benefit
Your qualifications and experience:
• You have a successfully completed bachelor's degree in computer science, electrical engineering or comparable and have several years of professional experience in software development based on a structured process. In doing so, you were able to gain excellent knowledge in object-oriented programming and software architecture
• You have profound knowledge in statistical analysis and visual representation of complex analysis results
• Good knowledge of network protocols, e.g. managed switches (VLAN), routing firewall, and network services, e.g. DHCP, tftp, http etc. and good knowledge of computer technology (e.g. embedded computers, industrial PCs, workstation/server, GP-GPU, bus systems, BIOS) enhance your profile
• You have already gained experience in structured testing (test conception and planning, implementation of test software; execution and optimization regarding test coverage and regression suitability/automation)
• You have knowledge of data processing / database oriented approach (SQL, Python-Django, statistics)
Your profile and skills:
• We operate in an international environment and work closely with our colleagues in Germany on projects. With your very good knowledge of English, you can easily exchange information and create technical documentation
• Missed opportunities are our greatest risk. You are adaptable and have a creative mindset as well as strategic planning and analysis skills - skills that will enable you to play a decisive role in shaping the computing solutions of tomorrow