Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Siemens Healthineers is a place for people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our team as Security Professional (ISC) and IT Support!
Your mission and responsibilities:
- Provide guidance, procedural advice and general information expertise in Information Security and Data Protection for the Business on an expert level.
- Permanently establish, maintain and ensure adherence of Information Security policies, guidelines, programs and standards in the Business.
- Ensure the fulfillment and adherence of internal and external compliance regulations.
- Act as interface between ISEC and Business (includes communication and representation) across all organizational levels.
- Act as a single point of contact for any Information Security escalation.
- Establish and manage tight relationship with the Business and SHS Cybersecurity Organization.
- Monitor and regularly report on Information Security status.
- Responsible for ISEC Resource Management in alignment with SHS ISEC (includes ensuring a sufficient number of ISEC Contacts to cover his or her area of responsibility).
- Develop risk based security concepts based on regional as well as site based requirements.
- Tracking (includes addressing and solving) ISEC vulnerabilities and tasks within the ISEC organization.
- Delivering KPIs for Performance Management.
- Supports the Business responsibility in the Asset Classification Process (ACP) to identify Business critical Assets in the area of Data and Information as well as Applications and Infrastructure.
- Supports the Exception Handling and Vulnerability Management process for Business owned services in cooperation with the local IT Service Provider as an escalation point.
- Tracks Security training participation.
- Is actively participating in the global Information Security Community.
- Support in the management and coordination of demands of the country.
- Support for new projects / requests from countries.
- Support for new internal developments, macros, small applications to facilitate users, Excel, etc….
- Support for tool installation, installation and uninstallation failures.
- Inventory Control.
- Installation and replacement of PC's.
- IT Coordination tasks, attention to user requests, telephone support (smartphone, iPad), control and request of material, support for printers, faxes and own business equipment.
- Expertise in Information Security.
- Knowledge of data privacy as well as Information Security and the corresponding guidelines and policies in the area of responsibility.
- Fluent in English (German will be a plus).
- Experience in Project Management.
- Experience in Contract and Service Management as well as KPI reporting
- Experience in Internal and external provider and supplier management.
- Expert in the Risk evaluation process as well as Risk Management.
- Expert for the asset classification process (ACP) in the area of responsability.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
La diversidad en Siemens Healthineers es nuestra fuente de creatividad e innovación. Estamos plenamente comprometidos con el principio de igualdad de trato y de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento -independientemente de su raza, religión, género, orientación sexual, edad, discapacidad o cualquier otra característica indicada en la legislación vigente- nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la sociedad.
Siemens Healthineers Spain was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: SIEMENS HEALTHCARE, S.L.U.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time