Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
As a SAP Solution Architect - Master Data, you will:
- Focus on driving master data management end-to-end solutions to ensure increasing the value and accessibility of data for the business.
- Drive automation through end-to-end processes and solution design, with a deep SAP knowhow with a technical background.
- As part of the global master data team, drive the conceptual design of the future ERP set up for Siemens with the focus of master data management including the technical architecture.
To make a difference, you must have:
- MDG development experience for at least 1 year.
- ABAP / OO experience for at least 2 years.
- S/4HANA experience
- Experience with the SAP modules MM, SD, FI for at least 1 year.
- Deep knowledge about the ecosystem around SAP to manage master data end to end
- Team spirit and collaboration focus to be able to easily work in a global team working virtually together
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Passionate to make a difference
- Hands on mentality
- High Motivation to deep dive / solve even tricky challenges
- Ability to be working with an international team across multiple time zones, virtual collaboration.
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Find out more about the Digital Minds
You will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time