Finance Student Intern
Start Date: May/June 2021
Discover your career with us at Siemens Digital Industries Software!
At Siemens Digital Industries Software, we blur the boundaries between industry domains by integrating the virtual and physical, hardware and software, design and manufacturing worlds. With the rapid pace of innovation, digitalization is no longer tomorrow’s idea. We take what the future promises tomorrow and make it real for our customers today. Where today meets tomorrow. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential.
In this position, you will be supporting the Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Team. You will get the opportunity to:
- Creates analysis supporting the annual budget process
- Supports FP&A team on collecting and aggregating data for internal budget discussions
- Currently enrolled in a university pursuing an undergraduate degree or master’s degree in business administration or finance
- Graduating in 2022 or later
- Must have financial knowledge with strong focus on business analysis
- Proficient with Excel
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interest in learning and exploring, creativity
- Ability to quickly develop understanding of business characteristics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.