Machine Operator-CNC Lathe & Mill
We are looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow by joining our manufacturing team! You will operate CNC Lathe and Mill machines building a variety of parts!
What will the responsibilities?
- Operate CNC controlled lathe and mill
- Works in a team.
- Works directly with or under the direction of a Group Lead and/or Supervisor.
- Read blueprints
- Works with ISO/work standards.
- Cleans and maintains equipment and work area to ensure functioning and safe working conditions and wears appropriate PPE.
- Accesses and utilizes various documents, with the use of computers, associated with the manufacture of products in assembly for completion of confirmations (e.g. Quality and Safety Documents, Operating Instructions, etc.)
- Performs other work per Supervisor's direction.
What are the required knowledge, skills & experience?
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience / knowledge in CNC Controlled system
- Able to create CNC programs (lathe or mill)
- Understanding of live tools
- Understanding of turret tools
- Ability to read blueprints and apply basic shop math, digital literacy, and use of basic mechanical/measuring tools
- Work standing for the duration of the shift
- Reach, grasp, lift 50 lbs, and push/pull/slide heavy material and make coordinated movements of the hands and arms to grasp and move objects.
- Stoop, bend, squat, crawl, and climb
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.