The Lead Engineer Solutions coordinates and supervises Engineering activities, leads and
advises a team of qualified professionals and Engineers and ensures adherence to procedures.
Creates a concept and/or integrates the technical faculties and disciplines and coordinates them for the creation of a realization concept in Engineering.
- Manages a project team. Coaches and develops junior team members
- Consults customers/management on technical/technological topics
- Prepare industry specific solution, engineering packages, concepts, typicals and engineering templates
- Analyse the technical specification, testing and documentation requirement of the project and specifies resources required for projects
- Manage and ensure compliance to standards, rules and regulations
- Oversee implementation and integration of assigned engineering packages, using project specific software programming techniques based on the assigned resources
- Oversee commissioning of the engineered solution at customer sites
- Identifies and evaluates continuously all opportunities for further increasing business opportunities
- Identifies and evaluates all evident risks, suggests appropriate counter measures and report the same to the project management.
- Strong communication and collaboration with Project Manager for project execution activities with a focus on improving project results
- Technical clarification with customers and sub-suppliers
- Make use of opportunities to learn from others and share experience
- Sales support based on industry expertise and experience
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Bachelor in Electrical Engineering/Process Automation/Mechanical or equivalent
- 4 -6 years of experience in Solution Industry
- Experienced in Distributed Control Systems with specific focus on standardization and bulk engineering
- Trained in Distributed Control Systems
- Experience in PCS 7/ PCS neo
- International exposure and work experience is beneficial
We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time