Business Partner Management (BPM) is a function towards SHS business that develops and fosters relationships with SHS business partners. BPM comprises “Business Engagement” for initiatives / project related tasks as well as key account and escalation contact for operational IT topics, “Financial Support” for managing the accuracy and transparency of budget / reporting data and performance and “User Engagement” at regional and local level.
Areas of Responsibilities:
- Local Business Engagement
- Local account management and act as Interface to local SHS business
- Capture local IT demand
- Adherence to InfoSec RIC, SOX, FDA, PHI, guidelines
- Act as escalation contact for SHS business at local level
- Coordinate local demands for global initiatives / projects / applications under guidance of the region
- Assist business engagement for regional / global aspects
- Secure execution of business engagement activities on local level
- Financial Support, Budgeting
- Support budget / forecast / reporting for the local country (incl. assigned smaller countries)
- Deliver necessary data and information for regional and global SHS IT budgeting
- User Engagement
- Execute efficient and effective use of local IT services
- Incident & Problem Management, Service Request, User / Access Management (for local-specific services)
- IT related major.
- Knowledge and experience of SHS businesses and their specific requirements;
- Proven knowledge of SHS and SHS IT policies, guidelines, processes and standards;
- Collaboration and Communication across Teams, Departments and Countries, esp. with executives;
- ITIL V3 experience;
- User engagement skills.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time