Your Missions and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will maintain and install equipment in a professional and workmanlike manner in accordance with the company standards and directives and customer requirements. The primary responsibilities include:
- Perform installations, start ups, maintenance, repairs and updates of all products within his/her area of expertise and assisting with other products under supervision.
- Communicating and accept all operative advices from the Uptime Service Center. Support the SERVOR Service process and ensure optimal performance in all process activities related to within his/her area of responsibility.
- Ensure the proper use of tool & test equipment and report the usage on any related service report.
- Comply with national and local regulations and safety standards, as well as technical and operational guidelines from Siemens Healthcare.
- Maintain highest customer satisfaction, in particular within the framework of Siemens Healthcare, Customer Services.
- All responsibilities and jobs must be performed as cost-effectively as possible, taking profitability into account.
- Support Imaging application specialist for demo and trouble shoot.
Your Qualifications and Experiences:
- Individuals who meet the following requirements or possess the equivalent combination of competence and experience are invited to apply:
- Higher Diploma or above in Science, Information Technology or other related discipline
- 2 years' or above field service experience in supporting and troubleshooting Microsoft OS, Active Directory
- CCNA, CCNP, CISSP certification holder is a plus
- Experience / certificate in Virtualization platform (Microsoft Hyper-V / VMWare / ESXI)
- Familiar with Load Balancer, Firewall, PC LAN (e.g. Windows 7, Windows 8) and Windows PowerShell scripts
- Good analytical and problem solving skills with strong self-motivation
- Able to work under pressure
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Healthcare equipment service experience would be advantage
- Candidates with less experience will also be considered
How to Apply:
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects will be offered to the right candidate. Interested persons, please send your full resume with expected salary in your application by clicking "Apply Now" or by mail to:
The Human Resources Manager
Siemens Healthcare Limited
Units 901-902 & 908B, 9/F, Tower B, Manulife Financial Centre,
223-231 Wai Yip Street,
Kwun Tong, Hong Kong
Applicants not hearing from us within 4 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications filed for future reference. We reserve the right to review applications received for suitability for other posts within the company. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment related purpose only. We shall retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for a period of 1 year.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time