Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
1. Establish, maintain and monitor SRS (remote services)
Connect and maintain VPN connectivity for all modalities based systems and maintain high percentage of connectivity at the time of install.
2. Manage region activities in case of connection escalations from the RSC and SRS Help desk.
Incident management for existing EPS entitlements, clarifying/solving of incidents locally, escalate to RSC in case of incident solving is not possible locally.Work out final room drawings(system room, control room, ceiling rail, cable duct, power supply, cooling system, equipment cabinet room, air conditioning…)
3. Establish technical solutions, maintain and monitor EPS (Enhanced productivity services), Services Support
Enable all functionalities according requirement in order to execute EPS ServiceSupport CSE/Installer modify room planning according to actual situation and customer’s special requirement
4. Responsible for SRS data quality and SRS data administration within the region.
Coordinate IS (information security) relevant issues within the region.
5. Coordinate SRS related information flow within the region. Information about new SRS features, CS Service handling (event monitoring, guardian monitoring, utilization management, remote update handling,…) or SRS downtime shall be communicated promptly to the appropriate persons within the region.
6. Support the modality Technical Support Engineer and the field force in all SRS matters
7. (Senior) Lead technical project such as compatibility of new local technology & HQ SRS technology
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/
Your qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor degree or above, basic verbal skill in English
- At least 3 years' experience in the field of medical services, regional language and commuication training
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/careers.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Digital Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time