What will be your main responsibilities?
- Lead GC assembly team and manage GC Assembly production activities
- Manage GC incoming goods inspection and GC consumables
- Manage First Pass Yield database
- Collaborate with other GC teams to meet overall GC business targets
- Take charge of CSA factory inspection and GC assembly Ex-related activities
What do I need to do to qualify for this role?
- Degree in Electronics, Engineering, Methanics or other related disciplines
- Minimum 3-5 years of tubing word, expecially process analytics related tubing work
- Minimum 2-3 years supervising experience on System Integration or Process Analytical projects
- Good knowledge on Ex-proof production design and concept
- Good at Microsoft office software and minimum entry level of VBA in Excel
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with people of all levels
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time