We are searching for a Sales Manager who will take responsibility for achieving personal sales targets by defining customer value propositions that add real value to the customer's business in relation to Smart Infrastructure - Distribution Systems Unit - PV Inverters! This role requires technical knowledge across the full spectrum of Solar Energy (from generation to grid connection and energy storage) with main focus on PV inverters as you are ultimately responsible for being the technical and commercial face of the projects and closing the deal at various customer groups: investors, electrical contractors, EPCs!
What are my responsibilities?
Lead entire sales process from lead generation to deal close phase.
Ensure order income target set is reached with expected EBIT and cash flow.
Develop market transparency for customers responsible for.
Develop and handle indirect sales channel and excel in partner management.
Understand customer priorities and create "How to win strategies”.
Be aware of competitive environment in order to devise successful sales strategies & tactics to achieve business objectives.
Maintain adequate reporting of sales opportunities and customer information, ensure accuracy of CRM system.
Support / lead product launches, marketing campaigns & promotions. Ensure clear communication strategy at all customer/market levels.
Strategy & collaboration with offer preparation team, commercial team, project management team and other divisions to maximize Siemens end to end offering.
Abide by all business compliance requirements in line with Company policies, for example Business Conduct Guidelines & Confidential Information.
Actively participate in senior-level selling on strategic projects or accounts as well as maintain senior-level relationships with existing owner / end user customers.
Be actively involved in meetings, presentations and entertainment events with customers.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- An Electrical/Electronic Engineering graduate with minimum 7 years sales experience working in the Turkish, preferably solar, energy market.
- Good understanding of the solar market and technologies, mainly inverters.
- Knowledge of competitors and market trends in Turkey.
- Strong social and interpersonal skills.
- Validated organizational and multi-tasking skills, with the capability to effectively prioritize and balance workload.
- Demonstrates outstanding selling skills for important customer services and applications under a variety of challenging circumstances.
- Knowledge of products, product applications and distribution channels.
- Wide ranging commercial and contractual experience including end-to-end bid management.
- Fluency in written and spoken Turkish and English, German is a plus.
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time