- In this role, you ensure understanding of system architecture within the project and take architecture decisions at the right time
- Actively identify and raise awareness for architectural risks, define and drive measures for risk mitigation
- Guidance & governance of architecture and stories on an area team level
- You clearly elaborate concepts and provide effort estimation
- Generate and communicate information to support architecture and business decisions
- Drive the definition of acceptance criteria for technical stories
- Pay special attention to continuous communication, provide feedback to team & platform architects / architectural network (planning, grooming, review, CoP) also to Chief Architect
- Drive reuse of extisting assets/concepts and intentify new reuse proposals
- The basis of your success is a technical degree or equivalent
- Many years of experience in software architecture
- This is a perfect opportunity for candidates to expand their skills in agile methods. Experience in agile projects is very welcome
- Highly autonomous working and excellent communication skills are strongly required
- Domain knowledge in industrial automation and HMI, in particular, is preferred
- Working experience in embedded software (C/C++) and Linux or mobile platforms is preferred
- You should have eagerness and interest to learn new technologies
- Finally, you have highly effective networking and collaboration skills as well as you are business proficient command of English – German is a plus
www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds - if you would like to find out more about Digital Minds at Siemens.
Different ways of thinking bring forth new insights. That's why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. At Siemens, we believe that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexible working conditions to enable agile working and innovation.
In addition to exciting work opportunities, we offer a wide range of benefits and place particular emphasis on a healthy work-life balance. Continuous learning and development of our employees is important to us - we believe this is key to our success.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time