Role: C# and Automation Tester
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Process Industries team as C# and Automation Tester and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us !!! and Use your skills to move the world forward !!!
- To develop SW Test automation framework and manage a team
- Analyze software requirements and design test scenarios and test cases
- Write automation scripts for documented test specifications.
- Proficient in Test Effort Estimation and Test Planning.
- Proficient with Manual and Automation testing.
- Solid understanding of object oriented programming, design and debugging skills
- Experience working with GUI object recognition and customization
- Knowledge about Software Engineering Tools and processes
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Configuration management tools (e.g. Clear case)
- Create test documentations including test specifications, impact analysis.
- Provide test reports including defect analysis, RCA, summary reports
- Responsible to create automated test scripts for nonfunctional and functional requirements
- Effectively collaborate on cross-functional and globally located teams including other testers, developers and business partners
- Monitor automation processes and contribute to manual testing on demand
- Prepare result reports, defect status reports and document all bug issues
- Stay abreast of technology trends and industry best practices in testing
- Presents manual and automation tests based ideas to the team for review/approval.
- Flair to learn new technologies and concepts and thrive in an agile environment
- Active contribution in improving overall testability of the product and improve release quality
- Conversant with typical software development processes / methodologies and exposure in working with multi-site global teams.
- Implement and develop automated test practices for both software and hardware
- Integrate the test suites into the test management system
- Configure and maintain the Siemens Hardware components
- Work with the Release Engineering team to create and maintain automated nightly build verification (“smoke”) test and Unit Test.
- Providing solutions to achieve continuous integration
- Preferred knowledge: Network Domain; Linux OS; Dev Ops
- Knowledge in Object Oriented programming concepts.
- Good debugging skills.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time