We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- AI and deep learning based state-of-the-art algorithms for image/video analysis, incident detection, condition monitoring, contextualization to enable digital twin synchronization
- Visual sensor interfaces, configuration, acquisition, analysis and modeling of quality of data
- Integration in the larger framework of analytics systems with alarm management and maintenance management sub-systems
- Architectural aspects of end-to-end systems
- Deployment of AI based perception systems on the edge/cloud/hybrid scenarios
- Deep technological expertise, in visual perception and eco-system elements like compute platforms/devices, sensors, networking, standards - proven by a Ph.D or several years of research experience in the respective domain
- Experience in designing and deploying visual perception systems in different domains from prototype to product
- Expertise in software architectures for visual perception (incl. frameworks offered by cloud service providers)
- Preferably experience in setting up and executing publicly funded R&D projects accompanied by a strong own network in the research community
- Good overview on trends, external markets and developments
- Very good communication skills and comfortable to operate in networks
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time