Job title: Sr. Process Associate – Purchase to Pay (Operational Services Specialist)
Perform daily activities associated with the Siemens P2P - Accounts Payable Invoice Processing for 3rd party and ICC vendor invoice activities, Payment Services and Customer Relations. The responsibilities include, but not limited to, performing invoice processing for 3rd party and ICC vendor PO invoices, Non PO invoices, e-invoices & EDI and payment requests, emergency processing (as applicable), discrepancy resolution, payment execution, providing assistance for customer service functions, as needed.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Books suppliers invoices according to GAAP guidelines and under consideration of legal requirements
- Cooperates with responsible purchase organization in order to clarify issues, may contact supplier actively to clarify questions
- Orders or releases payments due, when assigned by accountable management
- Partnering with FO (as applicable), identify and implement process improvements and best practice initiatives.
- Contributes to balance sheet and P&L closing
- Assist with the audit of invoices and Other disbursement services activities as required
- Assist with the training and developing of staff members. Assist in coaching, motivating and developing new team members
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time