Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely collaborating with partners and customers, DI drives the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With its Digital Enterprise portfolio, DI provides companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Optimized for the specific needs of each industry, DI’s outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. DI is constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies.
Digital Industries has its global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and has around 75,000 employees internationally.
Together, we build technologies that take society further. Change the future with us!
What are your main responsibilities?
- Performance of functions in the Digital Entreprise segment with a view to developing solutions and business models in the areas of Digital Twin, Simulation, IIoT Cloud and digital transformation;
- Transversal support of digital consulting to the design, engineering and sales segments;
- Opportunity for professional development and continuing training in different emerging technologies related to the digital transition;
- Project development and management (APP development, Cyber Security Projects, Digital Lifecycle Services and Web Dashboards);
What do you need to qualify for this job?
- Degree / Master in Informatics, Automation and Systems;
- Knowledge and preferably experience in Automation and Systems;
- Commercial experience (sales and project management), preferential;
- Verbal and written fluency in the English language (mandatory);
- Knowledge of the Spanish language;
- Availability for short-term national and international travel
- Autonomy, initiative and pro-activity;
- Sense of responsibility, dedication and perseverance;
- Motivation to grow within one of the most solid multinationals operating in the market.
- Team Player, Flexibility and versatility;
You will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time