We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 380 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Thinking outside of the box, willing to learn with a strong passion for new technologies, Siemens Smart Infrastructure Building Products is looking for you to join their R&D team to lead the definition and development of innovative User Experience and new digital workflows for its next Generation of Fire Security systems.
Our vision is to bring to the market breakthrough connectivity, SaaS offering and multi support user experience for all the personas involved in the different stages of the lifecycle of our systems: FRQ, Engineering, Commissioning, Operations and Maintenance.
As a Release Manager in an agile environment based on SAFe, you will partner with all cross functional stakeholders (R&D, Product Management, Sales) in order to maximize the business value proposition and its incremental delivery to the market. For this purpose, you will lead R&D activities to achieve the Minimum Viable Products allowing to validate the business hypothesis as well as the Minimum Marketable Products and subsequent market packages for the go to market.
More precisely, you will:
- Lead all necessary activities to ensure that the business requirements are translated into well architected solutions improving quality and efficiencies throughout the system lifecycle.
- Ensure buy in from BU management, regional market leads as well as the development team for the envisioned solutions and their release roadmap. Your counterparts are located in Europe, USA, China and India.
- Ensure the consistency of the definition and implementation or the system capabilities and features across all the Agile Release Trains involved.
- Define the agile master plan for the analysis and implementation stages, report the progress of the implementation of the different Portfolio Epics involved in the user experience and digital workflows area.
- Define and track the implementation costs to ensure overall profitability.
This strategic position allows you to quickly understand not only the technical definition of our products but also the whole lifecycle of a fire safety system. You will be deeply involved in all the business plans related to the digital transformation of our Fire Safety business and how to support them best with from R&D side in term of content and organization. A start of an incredible journey in our Siemens Building Products business.
- Engineering curriculum, you have a solid experience (5 years) in project management of innovation projects addressing the 3 domains of User Experience, Software/IoT technical developments and Business.
- Outside oriented, you seek the validation of your hypothesis by a feedback loop with a real customer and you naturally get familiar with the offering of your competitors to identify your best USPs.
- You have the ability to motivate teams by providing an irresistible vision of the goal to achieve.
- You have a proven experience with Agile developments (preferably SAFe environment)
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either