Role: Lead - Full Stack Web Developer
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Process Industries team as Lead - Full Stack Web Developer and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us !!!
Lead developer with Full Stack Web Development Skills is responsible for developing SW components based on the Architecture provided for Process Instrumentation Digitalization topics.
Use your skills to move the world forward !!!
- Technical ownership and accountable for specific Components/modules of development projects
- Analyze the requirements and come up with estimates for the assigned modules.
- Write Feature Specification / Detail Design documents for the modules
- Be able to develop and own software components along with helping the team
- Conduct Design Reviews at various stages of development & workout necessary action plan
- Evaluate design as per plan, compliance with standard & take corrective action
- Support Project Lead in Sprint Planning & Risk Management
- Analyze development and agile and Scrum processes and outcomes to identify root causes & drive opportunities for improvement
- Develop and maintain processes to meet our business objectives
- Working from Bangalore location.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time