Head of Clinical Marketing – POC
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Head of Clinical Marketing – POC .
This is role is well-suited
to an ambitious professional looking for the next step in your career. As a Head of
Clinical Marketing – POC you will be responsible for:
• You will be manager of the team serving as medical point person on point of care diagnostics product lines
• You will support and manage KOL relationships, run and manage advisory panels for all product lines within POC
• You will support the team in developing, writing and translating complex scientific data to a broad audience across wide-ranging diagnostic areas
• You will ensure project quality and outcomes by demonstrating in depth knowledge of diagnostics industry
• You will support team in developing strategic content for full range of medical content (slide presentations, advisory boards, strategy guides, monographs, discussion guides, training resources, etc.)
• You will be working closely with marketing teams to define clinical strategies and supporting clinical content generation
• You will be communicating medical content with internal team and clients
• You will provide support and ideas for new business proposals and tactical planning.
This position may suit you best if you
are proficient with the below skills and would like to develop your career with
- Relevant experience in medical communications, healthcare advertising agency, medical education, or similar field including; 7+ years
- Shown experience translating complex scientific concepts for customer consumption
- Successful history prioritizing projects, juggling competing client priorities & meeting deadlines without sacrificing quality
- Flexibility to meet the demands of a dynamic environment
- You have very good presentation skills in the customer environment and you show team orientation, communication skills and customer orientation
Experience and requirements for success in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 8-10 years Diagnostics Technology experience; including experience in a clinical marketing, clinical sales or marketing
- Willing to travel up to 20%
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.