Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
1. Lead the Customer Applications Specialist teams to deliver training, escalation troubleshootig and product support, prioritizing resources to focus on the highest priority needs.
2. Responds to situations where first-line application support has failed to isolate or fix problems in malfunctioning instrument or Software;
3. Must be committed to meeting the expectations of customers, with first hand knowledge of clinical laboratory customer requirements and preferences and using this knowledge to drive improvements in products and application services.
4. Develop and maintain positive professional relations with multi-functional external and internal partners such as, BP,Service,Sales, Marketing, Clinical, RA and executive management team, ensuring their involvement in decisions that affect the delivery of application support and escalation, product improvements.
5. Recruit, develop, motivate and retain qualified staff with a positive, winning attitude. Able to meet changing demands and increase team’s value to the company through ongoing personal development;
6. Demonstrated ability to manage changing conditions, processes and developments that require a shift from previous approaches, and to articulate clearly the vision of changing conditions at all levels;
7. Cooperate with related department to implement company management system, like PLP, Learning & Development, finance etc;
8. Achieve company, organizational and personal goals to ensure business development;
9. Comply to national and local regulations and safety standards, as well as technical and operational guidelines from Siemens Healthcare;
10. Other tasks assigned by supervisor or company.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/
Your qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor degree in Technology (Medical Technology), laboratory Medical, major in Immunochemistry, Microbiology, Clinical Chemistry, Diagnostics.
- At least 10 years working experience and 5+ years people management experience with a proven good record in IVD Service. Adequate knowledge about diagnostics products and its major feastures, applications and advantages. Excellent project management experience and proven success record.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/careers.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Diagnostics (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time