Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
With more than 47 locations around the globe, PETNET Solutions, Inc., a Siemens Healthineers company, is the premier PET radiopharmaceutical provider—offering a large portfolio of products for commercial as well as research-focused imaging centers. Fueling the PET imaging market, PETNET Solutions, Inc. is also positioned to be the contract manufacturer of choice for pharmaceutical developers, reliably producing innovative new tracers as they are approved and ready for commercialization.
Join our Siemens Healthineers team now as a PETNET Solutions Marketing Specialist.
This role can be based in Knoxville, TN, Hoffman Estates, IL or anywhere in the United States for remote work.
This role is well suited for an ambitious professional looking for the next chapter of his/her career. As a PETNET Solutions Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Creating and executing the marketing strategy for PETNET Solutions to achieve growth in both revenue and market share. You will work in a dynamic team environment with sales, operations, and executive leadership to enhance PETNET Solutions’ brand and leadership position, with a focus on digital customer experiences.
- Working closely with contracting companies to support their brand and product positioning while being a resource for our partners. As PETNET Solutions is a Contract Manufacturing Organization (CMO), you will be responsible for assuring the mutual success of contracted products in the market as well as PETNET Solutions’ interests through the creation of assets to support disease state awareness as well as promote pharmaceutical access.
- Engaging with professional societies for the advancement of molecular imaging, specifically PET, thus allowing you to build your individual network while you work to progress PET in the healthcare market.
- Planning PETNET Solutions’ activities at trade shows to position the company as the only solution to provide radiopharmaceuticals to both the United States as well as specific international markets, including PETNET Solutions as a CMO.
This position may suit you best if you have the following talents or interests and would like to do develop your career with a progressive company such as Siemens Healthineers:
- Skilled at generating creative ideas (both individually and as a team) and developing them into impactful marketing products that are focused on delivering financial performance in the pharmaceutical market while adhering to the brand identity of Siemens Healthineers in a complaint fashion
- Experienced in leveraging digital and social platforms to enhance the reach of marketing messages and materials
- Adept at collaborating with internal and external stakeholders
- Familiar with the pharmaceutical market and the requirements of working in a highly regulated environment
- Capable of motivating others to complete required support tasks
- Able to present within a customer environment
- Proficient in communicating verbally and in writing
Required skills to have for success in this role:
- 8+ years in pharmaceutical marketing and/or sales
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Exceptional PC skills (MS Office software: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook) as well as working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and/or other design programs
- Willingness to travel up to 5%
- Functional understanding of the PET market and reimbursement of imaging examinations is a benefit
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.