• You contribute actively to a new product from scratch incl. prototyping of different approaches and technologies
• You develop engineering software taking into account a variety of linked functions and dependencies, including the associated automated tests Furthermore you plan and carry out software development tasks in an agile team.
• You also carry out software reviews for requirements analysis and software design
• You support architectural framework conditions and you contribute for architectural governance incl. survey and analysis of architectural metrics You feel responsible for a sustainable and multi-core SW design and stable interfaces
• Furthermore you plan and perform hackathons to evaluate concepts and gain feedback from customers using walking skeletons You also create module/function tests and carry out quality assurance measures
• You work self-organized in a cross-functional scrum team incl. coordination with system architects, employees of other teams and first-time users
WHO YOU ARE
• The foundation of your success is a university degree in a informatics-, technology field or equivalent education
• You are convincing with multiple years of dedicated experience in user-centered design with hands on experience throughout the process, from user research to developing prototypes and implementation.
• Experience in creating UX flows, mockups, interactive prototypes, design specifications, final assets as well as personas and use case development.
• Ability and passion to understand distinct user groups quickly and iterate solutions to their needs.
• Understanding of Design systems, information architecture, design patterns and interaction design.
• Work with in a cross functional team, partnering with users, product owners, business analysts and development teams to deliver business value.
• Familiarity and ability to promote and manage appropriate usability testing and user research endeavors.
• You are looking forward to apply your profound knowledge about object oriented languages, preferably C#, programming techniques/ testing technologies (e.g. TDD, CleanCode, Pair Programming, Continuous Integration and Delivery) and architecture as well as design principles and patterns
• You live an ownership culture and an end-to-end responsibility with strong quality awareness
• With your flexible and adaptable attitude, you are driving changes and excel in analytical thinking as well as abstraction capabilities to find the best and most sustainable solution for a problem within the given solution space.
• You communicate fluently in English spoken and written
• You score with distinct communication skills, working in a team, engagement, an agile way of working and analytical skills. In addition you possess a high level of self-reflection
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time