Siemens DISW is a global leader in the growing field of product lifecycle management (PLM) software and services. Our status in the market place has not only enabled our customers to become highly successful businesses but it has also led to significant growth in our company’s revenue and a demand to grow our Sales Organisation.
As a result of our continued growth and Portfolio Development being a key part of our corporate go-to-market strategy a new position is now available for a Computer Aided Design EMEA Portfolio Development Executive
Help our customers transform their business with our world-leading technology!
As a Portfolio Development Executive for our MCAD product engineering portfolio you will be encouraged to have commercial background, understand competitive landscape and software market potential,Responsibilities
- Be the EMEA business lead for the mechanical CAD element of Siemens portfolio.
- drive pipeline and revenue of the CAD portfolio through definition and execution of target markets, go to market strategy and customer facing activity, using campaigns and initiatives to maximise success and meet the annual business plan
- Identify and track relevant industry trends and produce growth forecasts
- Analyse competitor offerings and coverage to establish clear competitive differentiation for the portfolio within different markets.
- Identify key opportunities for the Zone, defining the industry, geography and target accounts
- Work with Sales Account Managers and Sales Executives to build strategic plans for identified customers and opportunities in the target market to deliver the go to market strategy
We are looking for someone who has experience in a customer-facing software sales, business development or pre-sales organisation. You’ll ideally come with strong Knowledgeable of Siemens PLM software portfolio, and the competitive landscape, namely CAD software tools from PTC and Dassault Systems.
Do you have experience of working in a software industry driving advanced design and engineering solutions? if you do then we want to hear from you.We are Siemens
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software AB
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time