Place of work
2 000 EUR/month+ Variable bonus.
The salary is defined for candidates with 3 years of experience in this field. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package when offering you other positions. Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Siemens Mobility provides solutions in the field of integrated transport and logistics and in the field of low-cost and environment friendly transport.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
We are looking for a Global Category Manager - Technical Services to join our team in Siemens Mobility.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented:
- Your way leads you into the central global purchasing department of our business unit for railway infrastructure.
- You will act as a Category manager (f/m/d) for technical services for international projects all over the world - with a purchasing volume in the double-digit million Euro range.
- You will work holistically from the request for quotation to the total cost analysis with cross functional and technical partners in various departments.
- You will develop procurement strategies for the business demands and establish them globally.
- You identify, qualify and develop high-performance suppliers worldwide, build up a portfolio of preferred suppliers and continuously optimize their performance.
- Therefore, you will visit our suppliers located on all five continents and negotiate in personal contact in an international context.
- This includes cooperation and coordination at top management level at suppliers - and also internally.
- In addition, you will ensure global reporting and transparency in all key performance indicators in your area of responsibility.
- You will work in an international team setup with colleagues in various countries and with a diverse background.
Required education, skills and personality requirements
University education (Master's degree in an in an engineering or commercial discipline)
Information technologies, electrical engineering or equivalent
English - Upper intermediate (B2) and German - Upper intermediate (B2) and Slovak - Proficiency (C2)
Number of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
- You have proficient negotiations skills with international and top-class contacts.
- Furthermore, you have
proficient negotiations skills with international and top-class contacts.
- Technical skills:
- You have several years of professional experience in strategic purchasing / category management.
- You have a strong background in engineering, design activities or railway engineering.
- You have strong communication skills, are fluent in English and German and have worked in an international context before.
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Socializing programs (teambuildings)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time