Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Project Management/Executive Support Specialist
This role provides project management & executive support to the head of Healthineers NAM AT & collaborates with the AT Business Area & cross-functional teams.
- Project office lead for NAM AT Business Area projects. Coordinates programs tied to the Healthineers NAM AT strategic objectives & sales effectiveness.
- Tracking progress and provide support to different strategic work streams driven by senior management.
- Develop with leadership key messages, prepare data and presentations for critical meetings: National Sales Meeting, Quarterly forecasting meetings, MTA Budget process, business reviews.
- Compile organization KPI’s, track trends, provide on-going analysis and reporting. Maintain data sets for projects as required.
- Collaborate with cross functional departments and teams on projects (MSC, IT, Finance, HR)
- Meeting organization & facilitation, meeting note organization & action planning follow-up.
- Manages integration of new office technologies and systems for the team.
- Executive administrative support: calendar planning, travel & expense management, e-mail follow-up and general administrative duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Qualified candidate will have experience working in a Sales/Marketing project management role ideally supporting a healthcare sales/marketing organization.
- Data analysis experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information with the highest level of sensitivity.
- Experience working with senior management with regular exposure to executive level. A high level of collaboration and strong execution skills are required.
- Ability creating project management templates (Gantt charts, Status sheets …), tracking progress toward agreed upon deadlines, facilitate cross work streams collaboration.
- Advanced skills in PowerPoint and Excel are required.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about Siemens Healthineers before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.