We have lots of ideas about how to optimally drive digitization in companies. Your creatives and new insights will craft engaging digital and real-life experiences that will instill a memorable experience. Want to be part of the team that crafts the user experiences! Join our team !!
We make real what matters
• You will build UI concepts and storyboards, UI design, UI mockups and prototyping
• Proficient with typography, icon and brand design concepts
• Knows how to use / create with the help of a design system
• You will design responsive experiences and transition across multiple device platform
• Deploy classical UX methods and tools, from user research to industrial design thinking approaches
• Knows how to handle tools of the trade:
a) Creating personas, user journeys etc.
b) Using photoshop, Sketch, AdobeXD or Figma, Adobe suite
c) Collaborate with UX designers for design concepts and with developers to know what's possible with frontend technologies
Use your skills to move the world forward.
• Has worked on creating a design system with 5-8 years of experience in Ux
• Knows how to create attractive, modern GUI via web technologies
• UX methodologies, process (User Research, Usability Testing, user workflow creation, user journey, information architecture)
• Industrial Design Thinking methods
• Proficient with design software like Adobe Suite, Sketch, Figma, Balsamiq, Axure
• Knowledge of motion graphics to design micro interactions
• Knowledge of HTML and CSS
• Experience of designing UX for web based products/projects
• Some years relevant work experience, ideally in large companies or in bigger SW projects
• UX for IoT, non-GUI interaction technologies (e.g. AR / VR, speech) or 2D/3D-modeling would be a bonus
Wanted: designers of the future.
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity, and help us craft tomorrow.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time