Can you create meaningful business relationships with customers? Do you understand how to build real value through EDA software solutions? If that's a yes, then you could be at the heart of our EDA World Trade Organization in EMEA!
What You Will Be Doing
As part of the World Trade Organization (WTO), you will be responsible for development and execution of the strategy for the services business across our EDA product lines within the EMEA territory.
You play a critical role in generating revenue growth through driving support and services offerings in the marketplace by developing and maintaining knowledge of market conditions and enhancing strategies to maximize awareness of the quality and value of our services offerings.
You will manage and maintain data for tracking engagements including sales stage, progress against plan, action items, risks and prioritization.
In conjunction with Account Managers and Application Engineers you will be also responsible for defining plans and campaigns, as well as working with Project Managers and Staffing Managers to coordinate resource allocation for the territory.
• You actively search for opportunities to solve customer issues with value creation and the promotion of services offerings and build strong customer relationships to enable establishment of strategic relationships for Siemens EDA.
• You lead and manage campaigns for the specific services, ensuring understanding of all elements by resources.
• You participate in the development, implementation, and coordination of services business plans and initiatives that drive the growth of designated services offerings.
This position, under normal circumstances, may require up to 30% travel. Currently, Siemens travel is restricted and subject to change upon company policy.
What you will need to bring
We would love to hear from if you are from a technical master’s degree background and have an expertise in EDA Services Sales. You should come with a strong experience in building effective and positive relationships, both across internal organization and with customers thank to your excellent communications and interpersonal skills, in English and ideally also in another language. A collaborative mentality, being quick to share information with colleagues and build on opportunities with the team are traits we value. A project management experience and an ability to handle multiple time-sensitive projects with sense of prioritization will be valuable.
• Strong prospecting and negotiation skills are hugely beneficial
• You are coming with product (EDA), market and industry knowledge.
• We would like to you to bring creative problem-solving skills and be quick to link ideas and opportunities related.
Working at Siemens Software
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - you'll need to be able to travel when it is possible post-COVID to see our customers. Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (France) SARL
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time