The Materials Logistics coordinator is responsible for End-to-End material movements, proper stock levels and inventory accuracy in a service depot environment to ensure material availability while minimizing financial burden of E&O and material write-off.
- You will be responsible for all materials coordination from purchase requisition to material delivery.
- Keep materials organized in proper bin location and accurately labeled with all relevant info
- Ability to communicate in cross functional work environment to ensure overall business objectives are understood and met
- Establish and maintain in SAP appropriate stocking strategy based on supplier lead time, historical demand, backlog, and sales forecast
- Use SAP Purchasing, Receiving, Production, Cycle Count, and Goods issuance transactions to accurately move material and orders through workflow
- Establish and implement proper management and security practices to avoid loss and/or indisposition of inventory assets during and outside of normal business hours
- Coordinate repair material/equipment, RMA to the appropriate return/repair location with appropriate documentation
- Manage Monthly Cycle Count process in accordance with organizational guidelines
- Maintain a clean and well-organized warehouse at all times
- Analyze and resolve material variances with key stake holders to minimize impact to P&L
- Assist with light assembly of components and local deliveries as required
- Recommend and implement process improvement measures as needed
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Highschool diploma and 2-4 years of Supply Chain and inventory management experience
· Verifiable SAP or other ERP System knowledge
· Strong computer skill are required including MS Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Word
· Comfortable in a warehouse and office environment
· Ability to operate forklift and lift up to 35 lbs
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Previous experience in ITS Industry
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.