Who designs your future? You do.
Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens!
Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2020
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will as a Product Manager at Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
The Product Manager will manage our Climatix OEM equipment controller portfolio and Climatix IC cloud-based equipment analytics, monitoring and fault detection platform. This position is responsible to lead and drive vision for the overall product portfolio, business model, and roadmap. As a Product Manager at Siemens Building Products, you are the entrepreneurial owner of your product line. Working in a cross-functional world-class development environment, you are responsible to identify and deliver a competitive range of products and services that leverage leading software technologies that will shape the future of the building automation industry, and help to meet our business goals - create loyal customers, generate growth, and maximize return on investment.
- Resident expert in equipment controls designed for HVAC equipment manufacturers.
- Understanding of Cloud based solutions and their applications in the HVAC equipment industry.
- Understanding of HVAC equipment types and applications
- Manages the product portfolio with full responsibility for the results, including definition of customer and market requirements, growth and profit strategies, business model, and roadmap.
- Create and maintains pricing structures and price position, including ROI impacts.
- Works together with project and engineering management to ensure that projects meet scheduled milestones.
- Manages a cross-functional team to realize the development of the product or its improvement.
- Establishes a strong understanding of product and channel positioning through customer interviews and competitive analysis.
- Frequent interaction with customers, marketing and sales to promote product launch and growth initiatives.
- Stay abreast of new technology trends and how it impacts the solution model.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- 3-5 years product management experience with emphasis on equipment controls, BAS software and cloud technologies or solutions.
- Displays a high level of critical and strategic thinking
- Bachelors Degree in Business or Engineering
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive flex vacation, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.