Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2020.
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
Are you ready to be the Executive Briefing Center Manager where we showcase our complete portfolio of products, solutions and services to our customers. The Ingenuity Center will report directly to the Head of Vertical Markets- Americas.
The Executive Briefing Center at Siemens is your place for answers. Located at our Austin, Texas location, the Ingenuity Center brings together Siemens experts from across our entire portfolio and hands-on demonstrations of our newest and most popular technologies. It’s the place where are client’s questions are addressed face-to-face and through hands-on experience. Each visit to the Ingenuity Center is tailored specifically to our customer’s specific needs. Our clients will meet with Siemens representatives experienced in your specific industry to discuss how technologies are impacting your market. Product managers are available to discuss specific technical details or talk about how today’s changes will affect tomorrow. Our 15-foot touchscreen wall and system displays provide the setting for detailed demos and interactive sessions. We’ll show you how you can create the perfect place for your organization.
This role interfaces with all parts of the organization, both internal and external. Candidate should have strong interpersonal and organizational skills, technical aptitude and initiative.
- Serves as the “face of Siemens” to our customers to ensure they have the best experience when visiting our Executive Briefing Center. This includes every detail from the time they arrive at the airport to the time they depart.
- Has the ability to Tell the Siemens story and presents company overview and vision to customers
- Facilitates customized visits for every single customer to make sure visit meets their needs/objectives
- Attends all customer engagements, ability to articulate/translate customer feedback to actionable items, provides industry and customer insight.
- Leads tours of the center for customers, new employees, partners, etc.
- Has the ability to demonstrate our complete Smart Infrastructure Portfolio along with “use cases”.
- Presents to sales channels and executive leadership to promote the utilization and usage of the center
- Works with the sales teams and customers to schedule visits
- Leads pre-planning calls with the sales teams and management and ensures executive summary/strategic sales plan/background information is completed by sales channel.
- Creates customized agenda based on objectives/goals of customers and sales channel. Identifies speakers and debriefs the speakers on the customer objectives.
- Facilitates and leads a series of prep calls for the visit that allows the SME’s to gain more knowledge / Insight on the customer to ensure we meet customer expectations.
- Works with executives and stakeholders across the organization for executive participation and engagement in briefings
- Debriefs with the sales channels post-visit
- Works cross-business units with all internal teams to ensure we have the latest portfolio technology for demonstration in the center
- Align with other Smart Infrastructure Briefing Centers (Zug, Singapore) to ensure consistency delivery and messaging.
- Demonstrates and convey the value proposition of our complete portfolio.
- Ensures center is up and running 100% of the time for all other engagements (internal meetings, video conferencing, webcasts, etc.)
- Ensures Siemens technology is always running and up-to-date – works with internal teams to secure their schedules and time to help with updates and upgrades as necessary
- Runs “virtual briefing program” where we can bring the experience to customers who can’t travel – runs virtual tours using technology installed today
- Needs an understanding of audiovisual systems and how we can connect systems and people in today’s environment
- Monitor and track of budget/spend for the fiscal year
- Requests POs/places orders for items needed
- Manually gathers and reports out data on utilization and ROI to executive leadership
- Sends out weekly email to inform leadership of upcoming visits
- Responsible for all logistics related to the center – catering, restock of refrigerators, cleaning, rearranging center based on upcoming visits, invites to customers, providing attendees/lists to participants and executive leadership, etc.
- Evaluates hotels / restaurants / etc. to ensure customers receive the best experience when visiting the IC
- Helps with the direction and scheduling of pre/post visit events
- Keeps current on global executive briefing center best practices of leading organizations and networks with fellow professionals through ABPM and attends two conferences a year
- Manages relationships with all vendors / partners for the center – creative team, audiovisual, contracting, etc.
- BS or 4 year degree in related discipline.
- Minimum 5-10 years of successful experience in a similar or related field.
- Previous sales success in this or similar business environment is desired.
- Ability to work cohesively in a matrix management environment.
- Conceptual creativity.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills, manage many tasks simultaneously.
- Minimal travel 20%.
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Overtime, on-call pay, and company uniform and vehicle for eligible positions
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.