- Design, develop, modify, and implement software programming for Aprisa digital place and route (P&R) system with focus on file export / import and corresponding database object creation and access, and general graphical user interface.
- Responsible for ensuring the overall functional quality of the released product on all required platforms and mechanism.
- Creates, documents, and executes software designs which may involve complicated workflows or multiple product areas.
- Works with general supervision on complex projects with latitude for independent judgment.
- Moderate skills with high level of proficiency and technical expertise in C++
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Ireland) Ltd, Taiwan Branch
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time