- Drive ISM Planning sessions, consolidate budgets, including top-down and bottom-up plans, perform calculations, projections and document annual Budget as well as Field & Management reviews and/or forecast submissions
- Administration of actuals, forecast and budgeting tools supporting the ISM product line
- Develop Enterprise Services monthly field reporting packages and support of any operational quarterly reviews
- Establish KPI’s and dashboards; collaborate with stakeholders in making and confirming conclusions on results and trends to support decision making
- Complete margin analysis, provide feedback & recommendations, support actions to improve results
- Prepare financial analysis to support monthly Enterprise Services performance dialog with Executive Leadership
- Support and analyze headcount, revenue, margin, cash flow and balance sheet positions
- Implementation and support of ERP financial positions and processes
- Close collaboration with Business Lines’ & Business Area Controllers on performance, forecast, budget, risks and opportunities
- Ad-hoc analysis as needed
- Liaison with other Project Controllers to drive forecast accuracy, share best practices & support of budgeting process
- Responsible for implementation of internal guidelines and external accounting standards working closely with Customer Service Finance team
- Management and administration of productivity program
- Administration of variable compilation plans
- BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree, MBA preferred
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills. Experience in data analytics, excel, PowerPoint and data modeling
- Advanced communication skills to clearly present key issues and recommended actions
- Strong understanding of strategic business goals
- Ability to form relationships and collaborate across global matrixed functions
- Displays strategic thinking in identifying and developing automated solutions to increase productivity and efficiency
- Deep knowledge of systems and finance controlling required
- Typically 8+ years of successful experience in a directly related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above
- Travel <20%
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.