Job title:- IT Architect & Service Integrator
Our Software architects do everything possible to understand what is behind systems. What is the underlying business case, model, and idea? Join us and develop the appropriate architecture, communicating the crucial details of why and when to everyone involved. Play a key role in digitalization – in a promising environment.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Help in the operation and improvement of a citizen development platform.
- Troubleshooting and improving CI/CD Pipelines and Container Deployments in a custom-built environment centered around Gitlab/Jenkins/Open shift.
- Operation and maintenance of Postgres databases inside a Container Platform.
- Knowledge transfer of container operations knowledge to the team.
- Create Grafana Dashboards.
- Implement Monitoring using Prometheus.
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- Experience in Linux RHEL along with Open shift and/or Kubernetes + Docker Postgres
- Working knowledge in Git, Svn ideally Gitlab, Jenkins build pipelines along with Helm, Prometheus
- Monitoring / Metrics / PromQL / Grafana
- Ability to work on complex issues autonomously and team based
- Strong Problem Solver
- Good inter department communication skills
- 8 to 10 years in IT industry with end-to-end project lifecycle experience.
- Past record with responsibilities that include system analysis, design, development and deployment of
- largescale enterprise application systems
- Strong technical skills with good knowledge of Cloud Platforms & Databases
- Certification in AWS/Azure would be an advantage
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time