Siemens DISW is a global leader in the growing field of product lifecycle management (PLM) software and services. Our status in the market place has not only enabled our customers to become highly successful businesses but it has also led to significant growth in our company’s revenue and a demand to grow our Sales Organisation.About the role
As a result of our continued growth and Portfolio Development being a key part of our corporate go-to-market strategy a new position is now available for a MBSE (Model Based Systems Engineering) EMEA Portfolio Development Executive.
MBSE is generally defined as a formalized application of modeling to support system requirements, design, analysis, verification and validation activities beginning in the conceptual design phase and continuing throughout development and later life cycle phases
As a Portfolio Development Executive for our comprehensive MBSE portfolio you will be encouraged to have commercial background, understand competitive landscape and software market potential.
Help our customers transform their business with our world-leading technology!Responsibilities
- Be the EMEA business lead for the MBSE solutions in Siemens portfolio.
- Drive pipeline and revenue of the MBSE portfolio through definition and execution of target markets, go to market strategy and customer facing activity, using campaigns and initiatives to improve success and meet the annual business plan
- Identify and track relevant industry trends and produce growth forecasts
- Analyse competitor offerings and coverage to establish clear competitive differentiation for the portfolio within different markets.
- Identify key opportunities for the Zone, defining the industry, geography and target accounts
- Work with Sales Account Managers and Sales Executives to build strategic plans for identified customers and opportunities in the target market to deliver the go to market strategy
We are looking for someone who has experience in a customer-facing software sales, business development or pre-sales organisation. You’ll ideally come with strong understanding of the concepts and market evolution of Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE), with relevant proven experience, knowledgeable of Siemens software portfolio, and the competitive landscape in this important
Do you have experience of working in a software industry driving advanced design and engineering solutions? If you do then we want to hear from you.We are Siemens
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time