What are my responsibilities?
- Conduct product maintenance of SD and SB including product configuration, BOM clean-up, product certificates application.
- 3D modeling and drawings creation to ensure the design quality to meet the project design specification.
- According to the design specification, conduct the project by controlling the cost and monitoring the time to ensure the project to be realized successfully.
- Evaluate and implement 3i cases which are related to technology.
- Pre-investigate product improvement, trouble shooting and technical clarification.
- Support SP for parts localization and supplier development.
- Carry out product and technical training to non-technical employees.
- According to R&D design guideline and standard SOP of manufacturing, conduct the quality assurance of design outputs and projects, e.g. milestone review, design review and release documents.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
1. Bachelor’s degree or above, with a major of electrical/electronic engineering, communication engineering, etc.
2. Experience in Power Distribution business with a solid knowledge of market, competitors, or Siemens scope of products/services.
3. Knowledge of MV products and be familiar with market requirements of MV products, and evaluation techniques to effectively identify product differentiation
4. Knowledge of common standard (IEC/GB/DL) and requirement specification of low-/medium-voltage products.
5. Knowledge of embedded system, sensors, and protective relay.
6. Knowledge of common standard (IEC/GB/DL) of MV product.
7. Quick learner, self-starter and result-oriented
8. Can speak in English as working language.
What else do I need to know?
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees, and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Switchgear Ltd., Shanghai
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time