As a Partner of Choice, the Global Business Services (GBS) in Portugal shapes the Shared Services landscape of the future by providing smart and digital end-to-end solutions to over 100 Siemens entities across the world, in around 20 different languages.
Join our GBS team as Finance and Accounting Trainee and help us provide valuable and outstanding business services to our customers! Our Record-to-Report business line provides a variety of innovative, and reliable financial services - from financial records to financial closing and reporting. We also provide services in the area of Tax and Customs, Master Data, Real Estate Business Administration, Financial Controlling and much more!
Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters?
What role will you play?
- Contact and support Business Unit’s on queries and request demand
- Accurate and timely accounting services, by processing transactions in line with Siemens regulations / guidelines;
- Execution of regular support activities such as internal and external billing, cost controlling and posting;
- Check invoices and right application of tax rates;
- Processing and clarification of manual transactions;
- Perform monthly activities;
- Other administrative topics
Does this sound Good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- University degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Taxation or related field;
- Fluent in English written and spoken; Other European languages is considered a plus;
- SAP knowledge is considered a plus;
- Solid MS Office knowledge;
- Strong analytical mindset;
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure, in a changing environment;
- Team player with strong communication & interpersonal skills;
- Processes and Detail oriented;
- Motivation and Resilience
Want to know more about GBS?
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Our portfolio in the areas of Finance, HR and Supply Chain Management include end-to-end services in Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire, Delivery Management and Digital Solutions. Check out more!
You will love to have:
Flexible home office policy and flexible schedule, medical center and canteen in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, social and networking events. We also provide access to e-learning platforms and discounts with partners!
#Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time