Role: AWS Devops Engineer
Electrical Energy keeps the world moving. No matter where the power comes from or where it needs to go we make sure it makes its way.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Smart Grids and Infrastructure team as a Devops Engineer and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories.
Change the future with us !!!
- The AWS DevOps Engineer must have an affinity towards build and release management and should be motivated to produce the highest quality and efficiency in the automated systems they implement, while following industry best practices.
- Responsible for designing, constructing, maintaining and enhancing the software delivery pipeline for the applications built different teams. This is a hybrid role, relying on experience with building and releasing on-premise Enterprise applications as well as automating the infrastructure configuration and code deployment of Cloud-based, SaaS solutions, specifically on Amazon AWS.
- Mainly responsible for Code Deployment & Release, DevOps Automation, Troubleshooting issues. Setting up deployment pipeline for AWS and GIT environment, Handling production workload, Continuous monitoring of infra costs
- Managing AWS services like Codecommit, Codebuild, CodeDeploy, Deployment Pipeline, CloudFormation, IAM, IOT, SNS, SES, Route53, CloudFront, S3, Cognito, Kinesis, Elasticsearch, VPC, EC2, CloudWatch, DynamoDB, Lambda, APIGateway, AWS artifact, AWS systems manager, AWS CLI etc
Use your skills to move the world forward !!!
- We need a professional with 3 to 6 years of experience in Software Development and cloud-based SaaS offerings and minimum 2 years of experience with a cloud services platform
- Working on various DevOps tools like Docker, Terraform, Kubernetes, Ansible
- Good Knowledge on scripting languages (Python, Bash etc.) including Linux.
- Experience with SCM tool (Subversion, Git, ClearCase, Perforce).
- Experience in Deployment security.
- Hands-on experience about build and deployment for Java, Node, GO and python code based.
- Having good experience in AWS Management & Governance services, AWS developers’ tools services and AWS Security, Identity, & Compliance services
- Working with Linux commands, scripting and troubleshooting.
- Experience working with Oracle or MySQL or similar RDBMS
- Familiarity with handling serverless framework and IOT service.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Noida. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/career
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time